Call or text us now: 417-351-8650
How our program works
The first time you meet with our instructor
your driving skills will be assessed to determine
your customized program.
Due to COVID-19, the following steps will be taken to keep both the instructor and student safe and healthy.
1. The temperature of the student will be taken before each lesson.
2. Both instructor and student will be required to wear a mask the duration of the lesson. Additionally, the instructor will wear a face shield.
3. Both instructor and student will use hand sanitizer prior to entering and exiting the vehicle.
4. The vehicle will be sanitized prior to the first lesson each day and immediately following each lesson given during the day.
5. Any student who feels ill, has a cough or elevated temperature should reschedule their lesson. Late cancellation fees will be waived if the student is ill.
6. All windows will be kept open several inches to maximize fresh air flow.
7. Disposable steering wheel covers will be used.
Bill Nelson, Springfield Driving School
7:00 am - 9:00 pm
7 days a week
"Bill Nelson and Springfield Driving School were the best instruction we have experienced (and we've had 5 daughters go through instruction). He provided a safe, comprehensive and fun process for our daughter to learn how to drive and be confident in any situation..."
Get in touch
Send us a message and we'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible.