Call or text us now: 417-351-8650
How our program works
The first time you meet with our instructor
your driving skills will be assessed to determine
your customized program.
Due to Covid-19, the following steps will be taken to keep both the instructor and student safe and healthy:
1. Instructors will be masked during the duration of the lesson.
2. All students are required to wear a mask for the duration of the lesson.
3. The vehicle will be sanitized prior to the first lesson each day, and again at the end of each day.
4. Any student who feels ill, has a cough, or an elevated temperature should reschedule their lesson. Late cancellation fees will be waived if the student is ill.
5. All windows will be kept open several inches to maximize fresh air flow.
Bill Nelson, Springfield Driving School
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Monday - Saturday
Driving Lessons: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm daily
"Bill Nelson and Springfield Driving School were the best instruction we have experienced (and we've had 5 daughters go through instruction). He provided a safe, comprehensive and fun process for our daughter to learn how to drive and be confident in any situation..."
Get in touch
Send us a message and we'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible.